Come join our team and inspire others to live their best life!
WHO WE ARE
LCRAC is a family-owned and operated multi-purpose athletic facility located in Hartland, WI. Established in 1977, LCRAC has continuously reinvested, renovated and evolved to keep pace with the ever-changing fitness industry. We work hard to inspire our member’s improvement in their physical and social quality of life every day by living our Core Values of Integrity, Continuing Education, Professional Relationships, and Consistency and Attention to Detail.
Our busy, growing fitness club is in need of a Personal Trainer to support mentoring and fitness guidance sessions with our clients. The successful applicant will not only be responsible for taking on existing clients based on need, but also for soliciting new business and teaching club members about the benefits of personal training. We’re looking for a motivated individual with sales experience who can help us establish a competitive edge in our area.
Since many of our members are interested in group fitness classes, trainers with experience in those areas will receive top priority. Additional education or experience in nutrition is a huge benefit as well.
Our Personal Trainers earn commission based on a scale that can be as high as 50%. The potential ability to pick up additional income by teaching group classes is encouraged and a great way to build relationships with a large client group.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or an accredited personal training certification
- 1 year of personal training experience with proven ability to successfully develop a large clientele.
- 80% continuing education reimbursement
- FREE club membership
- Group health insurance for full-time employees
Lake Country Racquet & Athletic Club in Hartland is looking for Massage Therapists to join our team.
Principle duties include:
• Perform quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create an excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
Positions requirements :
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, club management and staff.
• Must be comfortable selling package options to clients.
• Flexible work schedule
• Club membership with employment
• On-site nursery with employee rates
• Competitive commission rates, tips and opportunity for growth within company
Current need: 1-2 Massage Therapists to work either a morning or an evening shift with a minimum availability of 3 shifts/week Sunday – Saturday
Preferred license or certification: State licensing Massage Therapy
***Please Advise days, shifts and hours available in the cover letter portion of the application.**
Front Desk (Part Time)
Our fast paced fitness club is looking for an energetic, customer focused Member Services Receptionist. Since our members are our biggest assets, we are looking for an individual to be the face of Lake Country Racquet Club by greeting our members when they enter the club. Other duties include answering phones and providing support to members when they have questions or would like to enroll in additional programs. Our Member Services Receptionists are also responsible for working in the bar area which includes making and serving coffee drinks, smoothies and alcoholic beverages.
Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize duties is essential. Candidates must be able to obtain a liquor license within 30 days of employment. Previous experience working in a front desk/receptionist capacity and providing customer service is strongly preferred.
This is a part-time position that operates within the business hours of 4:30AM to 11:30PM. We have multiple positions available at this time for flex scheduling, incumbents must be available to work at 11:30PM if needed. Some weekend flexibility is required due to rotation of weekend shifts amongst staff. Member Services Receptionist are expected to work a minimum of three shifts per week.
You also get a FREE Club Membership!
Job Type: Part-time
Housekeeping (Part Time)
Lake Country Racquet & Athletic Club in Hartland is celebrating over 40 years in business and is always looking for talented cleaning and maintenance people. Successful applicants are action orientated, have a positive attitude, and are organized and detail orientated. Good communication skills are necessary. Pool operator experience and some mechanical skills are helpful but not required. Must be able to lift 35lbs.
Looking to fill the following shifts:
These positions earn a very competitive wage.
- FREE club membership
- 80% continuing education reimbursements