Your fitness. Your choice.
Because you’re one of a kind, you need a fitness routine customized and optimized specifically for you. Our Fitness Floor was designed to energize and enhance your training experience. Here, you’ll have access to state of the art equipment and a multitude of options for your personalized training program.
- More than 50 pieces of cardiovascular equipment
- Large free weight areas
- Multiple circuit training options
- Stretching areas and equipment
- Dozens of equipment options from plyometric jump boxes, to BOSUs, to kettlebells that allow for specialty workouts
Step up to the Fitness Floor
Getting your customized plan is easy. Just follow these 3 steps toward a better, stronger, healthier you:
Step 1: Personal Fitness Profile
Establishing a sound fitness routine can be tough to begin and even intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Our certified fitness coaches are dedicated to making this transition simple and straightforward. Sit back and relax while we design your road map for success. In this meeting, we will accomplish the following:
- Health history review
- Identify current exercise and eating habits
- Recognize barriers to success
- Complete movement screen analysis to identify areas of muscle compensation.
- Styku Body Scan
Step 2: Styku 3D Body Scan
We are excited to offer a new technology that provides an incredibly accurate picture of your body, and lays the groundwork to achieve your goals. Here’s what to expect during your 3D body scan:
- Styku will recreate your body in 3D and show you how your shape is changing
- It’s fast, private, and noninvasive using harmless infrared light
- You’ll receive measurements that make sense, and a readout for each body zone, body fat %, and more – all with medical grade precision
- A Plan for success with a full picture of your goals including fat loss, calories burned, and activity levels over time
- It takes only 35 seconds!
Step 3: Equipment Orientation
Once you’ve completed your Personal Fitness Profile and Styku Body Scan, your Fitness Coach will work with you to establish realistic goals. A weekly workout plan will be optimized and created specifically for your success. Once you have this roadmap, we will tour the fitness center to determine the equipment you will use to achieve your goals. Here are some of the things we will cover:
- Optimal equipment for cardiovascular exercise
- Proper set-up and weight selection on strength training equipment Proper warm-up and cooldown routines to maximize results.
Fitness Coaches wearing a “Purple Shirt” are available to help with advice, equipment, or any other questions that you may have about your personal fitness. Look for a posted schedule for Fitness Coach availability.
Purple Shirts are available to:
- Connect you to your new favorite fitness class
- Teach you to work out safely and effectively
- Introduce you to new workout trends and information
- Add variety to your workouts
- Give tips to achieve your goals faster
- Show how to benefit from all our club has to offer
- Lead you to the next step on your personal journey!