JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
In a world filled with cookie-cutter health club franchises, confusing fitness fads, and impersonal service – Lake Country offers you a refreshing alternative. Learn about memberships at LCRAC.
When you’re ready for a first-class fitness experience
When you join Lake Country Racquet & Athletic Club, you join a community. Its location is unexpected, nestled in the Hartland industrial park, its home for more than 40 years. While we may have started as a tennis club, we’ve evolved into a true state-of-the-art athletic center. Our members feel a sense of belonging and community when they’re here, coming to work out, play tennis or socialize with friends. Our staff is incredibly passionate about helping people achieve their best self, improving quality of life and building lasting relationships. Come see for yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you!
More Information on Membership Options
We highly recommend taking a tour of our facilities, where you can see our staff in action! Our Membership Fitness Consultants are here to assist with answering your questions or starting your membership. Fill out the form to get started, or to schedule your tour!
Questions? Feel free to call us at (262) 367-4999 if you prefer to connect via phone. Our membership office is open during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday: By Appointment
WE STRIVE FOR 100 PLUS 1%
It is our philosophy that good customer service is just a starting point. We start at providing 100% positive customer service, but our employees consistently take it up another 1%.
WE GO THE EXTRA STEP, HOP, LEAP & JUMP
Our trainers have picked up clients when their car broke down so they wouldn’t miss their workout. They’ve taught a group fitness class in snow boots because they let a member borrow their shoes. They threw an “I kicked cancer” party for a member, complete with a piñata for the member to kick. It’s not something in our training manual. It’s who we are. Good people who do more than what is expected each and every day.
Each month we honor a staff member who embodies the Plus 1% Philosophy. Come visit our club, check out our employee Hall of Fame wall, and see for yourself how our club functions when everyone is giving 101%.
New Member Reward Book
*Our gift to every new member*
We believe the first 60 days in a person’s fitness journey are the most crucial. Because the member’s success is our main goal, we provide every joining adult with a New Member Reward Book. Included in every book:
- 2 free personal training sessions
- Styku non-invasive body scan
- Free smoothie
- Free coffee
- Free 30-minute massage
- Free 30-minute tennis lesson
- Free 30-minute MX4 ZONE Training Class
- Free 60-minute Barre class
AND, if you complete 16 out of the 18 activities outlined in the book within the 60 days, we will gift you a $100 gift card or credit to your account.
What do I need to bring when I sign up?
- A driver’s license or picture ID for an adult primary member
- Payment method for membership. The club accepts cash, check, Visa, MC, Discover, or Amex.
- If multiple individuals will be on the membership, as many as you would like to have present may attend.
- If you are joining as a junior member, we ask that a parent or guardian accompany you to the membership appointment in order to sign the forms.
- If you select the discounted automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account setup, please be sure to bring the routing number and account number for the appropriate checking or savings account.
What are the next steps after joining?
- Our Fitness consultants will help you get started in the club, connecting you to what we have to offer. They are here to answer any questions you may have about the club.
- You will be contacted by one of our Fitness professionals within 24 hours of joining. The Fitness professional will be associated with the primary area of the facility that you have told us you are interested in. They will facilitate setting up appointments for the new member reward book
- Once you have joined, you will have immediate access to use the club. Your picture will be taken for identification and your membership card will be provided.
- Online account credentials will be provided to you to give you access to your account via our website or the My LCRAC app.
How can I give a membership as a gift?
- It is possible to arrange to pay for someone else’s membership. Contact one of our Membership Fitness Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-367-4999.
- If you would like to give someone a gift card for use for any goods or services at the club they may be purchased at the club or by contacting our front desk staff.